HCF Catalyst is a 12 week accelerator program designed to take your health tech business idea and develop it into a profitable company as fast as possible.
To put it simply, here’s how the HCF Catalyst ‘Startup Accelerator’ works.
- Your Startup company aligns with one of our themes
- You apply for the program
- If your Startup is shortlisted, you pitch to our team of investors and HCF management in Sydney on 6 or 7 December 2016
- If your Startup is successfully accepted, you will join other successful Startups for an intensive 12 week accelerator program starting 6 February 2017 where we provide you with seed investment to build and develop your minimum viable product (MVP) and the opportunity for next-round investment from the Slingshot Venture Fund. The Accelerator program will be run from two locations in Sydney and Melbourne.
- You present your company and MVP at our Demo Day event in May 2017 where investors, media, other companies in the health tech space and the Startup ecosystem are present
- Your company is set and ready for an investment or a potential commercial agreement with HCF
In addition to the Startup Accelerator, we are also running a Scaleup program for companies who have passed the initial Startup phase and are ready to scale up to the next level.
HCF have identified a range of themes that they want Startups and Scaleups to develop.
If you’re ready to take your health tech idea from concept to MVP then the HCF Catalyst Accelerator program is for you.
HCF Catalyst also has a program to suit Scaleups needing a large customer base.