Australia’s leading health tech accelerator program
EARLY STAGE HEALTH AND MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY STARTUPS:
THE ACCELERATOR YOU’VE BEEN WAITING FOR!
Welcome to HCF Catalyst 6, Australia’s leading health and medical technology accelerator sponsored by HCF; delivered by Slingshot.
We are looking for early stage startups and not-for-profits with exceptional founders and teams in health technology. If you have built an MVP or have a well thought out idea and are passionate about improving the health and wellbeing of Australians, then this program is for you.
Here is what’s on offer for the best and brightest ideas and talent:
A supportive community
Not only will you join a cohort of other aspiring entrepreneurs but you will also be guided on your journey with weekly check-ins with our Entrepreneur-In-Residence and other network connections.
STARTUPS SHOULD BE:
- at pre-seed or seed stage
- be operating in the health and medical technology space
- have an existing MVP or have done meaningful research to validate the potential of an idea
- exceptional and highly self-starting founders
- able to deliver a value proposition in 10 weeks with unique insights to solve a big problem
- ideally, have a registered charity status
- be highly engaging and motivated founders with business savvy
- have a clear and differentiated value proposition
NOT-FOR-PROFITS SHOULD BE:
The program will be delivered digitally
(i.e all content is delivered via online learning, EIR sessions via zoom and digitally held demo day).
8 February 2021
12 March 2021
22 March 2021
18 May 2021
Virtual Demo Day
14 July 2021
15 July 2021