Australia’s leading health tech SCALEUP accelerator program
Ready to support Australians to improve their health and wellbeing through the use of technology?
If yes, it’s time to apply for the HCF Catalyst Scaleup Program.
HCF Catalyst is Australia’s leading health-technology scaleup accelerator. This program is designed to accelerate enterprise ready businesses towards a potential partnership with HCF.
ACCELERATE YOUR BUSINESS
Forget long, drawn-out business development processes with a corporate. This intensive program is designed to rapidly design, validate and evaluate what a potential partnership could look like with HCF.
The program is delivered by entrepreneurs and thought leaders from Slingshot. We are best in class business case and partnership model generators. We focus on what counts (and skip what doesn’t) to accelerate you towards a partnership with HCF.
Problems HCF Wants to Explore with HCF Catalyst
MILLENNIALS AND GENZ PERCEIVE PERSONAL HEALTH INSURANCE (PHI) AS EXPENSIVE AND DO NOT SEE THE VALUE IN HOLDING A HEALTH INSURANCE POLICY.
We want to package suitable and affordable insurance with things that support millennials and GenZ lifestyles and their appetite for subscription-based products and services.
Our strategic driver is to make healthcare more appealing and relevant to Australia’s young people.
PERSONAL HEALTH INSURANCE PRODUCTS CAN BE COMPLEX AND TIME CONSUMING TO NAVIGATE AND SELECT.
We want to offer a compelling personalised offering and sign-up experience to our potential customers, giving them the confidence to select the right cover for them.
Our strategic driver is to make acquiring private health insurance more understandable and accessible to everyday Australians.
- Generate revenues in excess of $500k per annum and are at late seed or Series A+ in size
- Have existing customers and relationships (ideally in the B2B space)
- See positive year on year growth
- Have sufficient runway to work with an organisation like HCF
- Have a differentiated product in market. If this product is a health technology solution it is backed by a credible and significant evidence base
- Are operating within Australia or internationally
- Have the capacity to dedicate resources to run proof of concept experiments and nurture a compelling business case in 12 weeks
- The founding team has deep subject matter expertise
- Founding member has history of successful exit of an earlier businessus
- Alignment to the HCF brand
- History of working with government or corporate clients
CRITERIA THAT WILL BE HIGHLY REGARDED INCLUDE:
20 January 2020
20 February 2020
11 March 2020
30 March 2020
28 May 2020
20 June 2020
Our Program Partners